Delta State University admission form is out for and now available for sale. The Delta State University Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro Post UTME registration portal.
Delta State University is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Delta State University of Science and Technology as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Delta State University sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State University Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Delta State University as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Delta State University through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Sc Animal Production
- B.Sc Agricultural Economics
- B. Sc Crop Science
- B.Sc Soil Science
Faculty of Administration and Management
- B.Sc Accounting
- B. Sc Banking & Finance
- B. Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc Marketing
- B. Sc Transport & Marine Management
- B.Sc Office and Information Management
- B. Sc Public Administration
Faculty of Computing
- B. Sc Computer Science
- B. Sc Information Systems & Technology
- B. Sc Cyber Security
- B. Sc Software Engineering
- B. Sc Journalism & Media Studies
- B. Sc Library & Information Science
Faculty of Environmental Science
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Quantity Surveying
- B. Sc Building Technology
- B.Sc Estate Management
- B. Sc Surveying & Geo-informatics
- B. Sc Urban & Regional Planning
- B. Sc Environmental Management
- B. A Fine Arts & Industrial Design
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Food Science & Technology
- B. Sc Geology
- B.Sc Environmental Management & Technology
- B. Sc Marine Science
- B. Sc Petroleum Chemistry
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng Civil & Water Resources Engineering
- B. Eng Electrical Engineering
- B. Eng Computer Engineering
- B. Eng Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng Marine Engineering
- B. Eng Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- B. Eng Material & Metallurgical Engineering
How to Apply for Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://dsustportal.com/application/?p=/application/new/ and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- Candidates are to apply online by visiting the University website on dsust.edu.ng, click on Apply under Admissions and Create Profile, follow the instruction therein and make payment of #2000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with your preferred payment method (Card, Bank Transfer, etc).
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Delta State University Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.