The CIBN Past Questions will equip you with the knowledge, skill and capability to pass the upcoming Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria Examinations. perform in the banking industry. Passing the CIBN Examination is key to your becoming a member of the association. And I’m sure you wouldn’t want to mess it up. Rather, you will want to give it your best shot by preparing adequately for it. One of the ways of doing this is practicing with the CIBN Examination Past Questions Study Pack.
Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) past questions
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) is a professional body for banking professionals. For banks to be licensed to carry out business activities in Nigeria, they must be licenced by the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) as well as become a member of the CIBN. The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria is the professional body for banking professionals in Nigeria.
The Council for the CIBN is responsible for the administration of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. It also appoints the Governing Council for the Institute. It is the duty of the council to regulate the activities of the institute and determine the policies of the institute. In all these, members are expected to comply with the council’s regulations.
- Maersk Pli Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free Copy
- CITA Petroleum Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- KMPG Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free Download
- Coller Capital Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free Download
The Benefits of Passing the CIBN Examination
Once you pass the CIBN Examination, you can earn a national bank’s membership card that entitles you to work experience in every type of bank. Many of these banks are the big boys in the Nigerian financial sector and they are looking for outstanding minds that can add value to their growth and development. A more important benefit that comes with being a CIBN member is the promotion you can receive from one of the many big banks in the country. CIBN Membership Benefits CIBN membership comes with many benefits and this includes the following: Advancement – You will always be groomed and trained at the grassroots, just like everyone else. – Advertisement – Training – You will be receiving training sessions in a wide variety of bank roles.
How to Prepare for the CIBN Examination
It is our understanding that every aspiring candidate of the CIBN Examination who desires to be inducted as a full member of the Institute has to successfully complete the test, post-examination, to be considered for the last leg of the formal process of joining the membership. Here are some tips for you to pass the CIBN Examination:
1. To prepare for your CIBN Examination, it’s important to be familiar with the CIBN Examination Past Questions Study Pack.
2. As the CIBN examination is a critical part of your professional development, be sure to study the test well. You need to really understand the information provided. It’s very important to be knowledgeable about the content of the examination.
3. Get a copy of this study material and practice each of the questions line by line in order to provide all the correct answers.
4. There are certain minimum CIBN Registrations to qualify. You can’t be registered if you’re not a member of CIBN.
5. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to spend money to go for an examination and come out with a query mark. Make sure you have your CIBN Date of Birth (DBF) certified. You also need to know the correct time to register for the examination.
What To Expect At Each Level
Each CIBN Level Examination consists of different subjects.
The Diploma Level Examination covers questions from the following subjects:
The Intermediate Professional Level Examination covers questions from the following subjects:
The Chartered Banker Level covers questions from the following subjects:
Core Subjects (to take all)
Electives (to choose anyone)
Previous Questions and Answers
- These questions have been used by CIBN in the past. Thus, you have the edge if you go ahead to solve them and come out with the correct answers.
- It’s a straight forward one hour study session that will help you get into the CIBN family. The previous two editions are still available for download.
- CIBN How to take the CIBN Examination You need to make sure you present yourself very well on your examination day.
- Gives you an insight on what the exams looks like and prepares you ahead of time.
- Boost your confidence level and helps you mange time well as you’re already familiar with invariably all the questions
Our CIBN Past Questions does not come with an Answers Pack. The questions are verifiable and the subjective nature of the exam makes it clear that you need to solve and answer the questions in your own words. Also, the only available CIBN Pack is the one for Chartered Banker Level!
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.