Are you considering pursuing a postgraduate program at Bayero University? The BUK Postgraduate admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available for purchase. Qualified individuals are encouraged to obtain the form and apply for the opportunity to enroll in a variety of postgraduate courses offered at the university. Read this article for detailed instructions on how to apply for the postgraduate admission form.
The management of Bayero University (BUK) has officially announced the commencement of the sale of the 2024/2025 postgraduate admission forms. If you aspire to pursue postgraduate studies at this institution, act promptly and secure the form for a fee of N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira Only), and initiate the application process. Below, we’ve outlined the eligibility and specific requirements for the postgraduate program, so read attentively.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBF, PGDHE, PGDPPA, PGDSPA, PGDCMPC, PGDMC, PGDDS, PGDE, PGDGC, PGDRTM, PGDHE, PGDDA and PGDIM shall possess a Degree in any discipline from BUK or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEM, PGDLA and PGDSE, shall possess a Degree in Geography, Environmental Sciences, Agriculture and related disciplines or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the related disciplines.
- Candidates for admission into PGDAF shall hold a Degree in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from a recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit in Accounting or related disciplines obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDTESL must have at least a 3rd class Degree in English or combined honours.
- Candidates for admission into PGDHS should have at least a 3rd class Degree in Hausa or combined honours or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDBS, PGDC and PGDIP shall have a Degree in the relevant Science subjects or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
- Candidates for admission into PGDEE, PGDCE and PGDME shall have a Degree in the relevant Engineering areas or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant engineering areas obtained from recognized Institutions.
Bayero University Kano Requirements for Masters
Candidates for admission into Masters in Public Health must:
- Have MBBS or BDS degree of Bayero University, Kano or an equivalent Medical Degree from a recognised University.
- Be registered with the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council and posses a current practising license.
- Have at least three years post qualification cognate experience in Medicine or health-related area at Federal, State or Local Government Area levels.
- Those employed in non-governmental organizations, engaged in occupational health services, as well as those in the private sector, are also eligible.
- There shall be an entry written examination, shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed to determine the eligibility of the candidates
Download BUK Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Download the BUK Postgraduate past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here BUK Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers.
How to Apply for Bayero University Postgraduate Admission Form 2024
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and under the PROSPECTIVE STUDENT TAB click Applications at the home page. Login using FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT and select “Applying for a Postgraduate Programme”. A username and password will be generated for you. Please take careful note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process.
- Login to your account and generate/print your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF).
- A non-refundable application fee of N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira Only) is reflected on applicant’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and eCollection platform (www.remita.net).
- Applicants must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY.
- Transcript request form shall also be filled by candidates for PhD, H.Phil and Academic Master’s Programme in addition to the form listed in step 3 above.
- The applicant prints and processes this at the relevant institution
- Further your forms to ensure accuracy of all information provided.
- Click ‘SUBMIT’ to complete the application process
- An acknowledgement slip will be generated for you immediately, print the slip and keep it safe.
- The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter, screening and registration
- If you have any enquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write an email to [email protected] clearly stating the difficulties or enquires
Closing Date for Submission of BUK Postgraduate Form
The BUK management has set a deadline for the submission of postgraduate admission forms. All interested candidates must apply before the registration deadline.
We trust that this article has provided you with comprehensive guidance on the BUK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2024/2025. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please feel free to ask in the comment section, and we will respond promptly.