ECWA Bingham University admission form 2023 is out and available for sale. Bingham University Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is out and can be accessed through the Bingham University Post UTME registration portal.
Bingham University Direct Entry screening form is equally out and can be accessed via the Bingham University admission portal. Below are procedure to apply for Bingham University admission form 2023/2024.
ECWA Bingham University Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
This article tend to answer questions like; Bingham ECWA University Karu Post UTME Form out for 2023? When will Bingham University start to sell their post UTME form for the 2023/2024 session?
Good-news, all prospective students of the Bingham University are informed that the school management has reopened the 2023/2024 Bingham University Post UTME registration portal.
Bingham University post UTME form is currently on sale and interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before closing date for registration.
You’re provided with Bingham University Post UTME screening form 2023/2024, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information about Bingham University in this article. Keep on reading to see how to apply.
Requirements For Bingham University Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Qualified candidates are advised to pick up this form for admission into the Bingham University, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Bingham ECWA University Karu are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of Credit level grades in 5 subjects at (SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, acquired in not more than two sittings.
How Much is Bingham University Post UTME Form 2023?
Bingham University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Bingham University 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Visit the application portal at https://binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu/apply to apply when it becomes available.
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, log in to the portal and use the My Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click Form submission button.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Also, applications must not use blur pictures as that will make it hard to identify them. Invalid email addresses and defunct phone numbers should be avoided as candidates will lose out on information the school may want to relay on.
Finally, applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Download Bingham University Past Questions and Answers
Having a clue of what Bingham University Post UTME exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the ECWA Bingham University Past Questions and Answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download Bingham University Past Questions and Answers here.
Bingham University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
There is no official closing date yet. Bingham University Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But to be on a safer side, candidates are advised to purchase the form now.
Bingham University screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates will be conducted at the school campus.
If you meet the requirements and follow all the guidelines listed above, you will be able to apply for Bingham University Post UTME form 2023/2024 successfully and your name will be included in this year’s Bingham University admission list. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
Degree Courses in Bingham University
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Survey
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Note: All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise and screening venue at their printout.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question with regards to the Bingham University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 as our support team are readily available to attend to your questions. We hope you gain admission this year and best of luck.