BUT admission form 2024 is out and available for sale. Bells University of Technology Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is out and can be accessed through the BUT Post UTME registration portal.
BUT Direct Entry screening form is equally out and can be accessed via the BUT admission portal. Below are procedure to apply for BUT admission form 2024/2025.
Bells University of Technology Post UTME Starting Date 2024/2025
This article tend to answer questions like; BUT Post UTME Form out for 2024? When will Bells University of Technology start to sell their post UTME form for the 2024/2025 session?
Good-news, all prospective students of the Bells University of Technology are informed that the school management has reopened the 2024/2025 BUT Post UTME registration portal.
BUT post UTME form is currently on sale and interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before closing date for registration.
You’re provided with BUT Post UTME screening form 2024/2025, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information about BUT in this article. Keep on reading to see how to apply.
Requirements For BUT Post UTME 2024/2025 Registration
Qualified candidates are advised to pick up this form for admission into the Bells University of Technology, undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for BUT are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of Credit level grades in 5 subjects at (SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, acquired in not more than two sittings.
How Much is BUT Post UTME Form 2024?
Bells University of Technology Post UTME form costs N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the BUT 2024/2025 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Bells University of Technology Post UTME Form 2024/2025
- Kindly visit the BUT Admission Application Portal here.
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
After payment, proceed with your registration.
A. If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
B. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch ,
- Print out your payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
C. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt your printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certficate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
Note that: before admission can be offered by the University, applicants must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
Also, applications must not use blur pictures as that will make it hard to identify them. Invalid email addresses and defunct phone numbers should be avoided as candidates will lose out on information the school may want to relay on.
Finally, applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Download BUT Past Questions and Answers
Having a clue of what Bells University of Technology Post UTME exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the Bells University of Technology Past Questions and Answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download BUT Past Questions and Answers here.
BUT Post UTME Form Closing Date 2024/2025
There is no official closing date yet. Bells University of Technology Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But to be on a safer side, candidates are advised to purchase the form now.
BUT screening date 2024/2025 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates will be conducted at the school campus.
If you meet the requirements and follow all the guidelines listed above, you will be able to apply for BUT Post UTME form 2024/2025 successfully and your name will be included in this year’s BUT admission list. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
Note: All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise and screening venue at their printout.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question with regards to the BUT Post UTME Form 2024/2025 as our support team are readily available to attend to your questions. We hope you gain admission this year and best of luck.