BASUG admission form is out and now available for sale. The Bauchi State University Gadau BASUG Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the BASUG Post UTME registration portal.
Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on BASUG Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for BASUG admission form.
Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose BASUG as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Bauchi State University Gadau through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- COOU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- SLU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about BASUG sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for BASUG Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose BASUG as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to BASUG through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose BASUG as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to BASUG through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Bauchi State University Gadau through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for BASUG Post UTME Form
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng to Create an account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- b.Educational Qualifications
- c.Contact information
- d.Chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning BASUG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.