Are you searching for NECO Past Questions and Answers For All Subjects? Search no more. We have a comprehensive copy of NECO Past Questions And Answer in our store which is now in a PDF format for easy download. Note in this page all the subject of NECO past question are available, all you need to do is indicate which state you want.
NECO Past Questions
NECO Examination is written by students who are about leaving secondary school. The best way to pass any exams with flying colors is by practicing over and over again with the right material, you will know what to expect; improve your speed and confidence; and be really prepared for the actual test. If you can master our study material word to word definitely passing National Examination Council examination wouldn’t be an issue for you.
The only way you can help your ward is to equip them with the right study material to enable them write the exams with ease. In order to help you achieve that, our team have carefully compiled NECO past questions and answers which comes with a lot of benefits.
Below are the subjects we have NECO Past Questions on;
- Physical Education
- Auto Mechanics
- Home Management
- Foods and Nutrition
- Auto Body Repair and Spray Painting
- Auto Electrical Work
- Auto Mechanical Work
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Welding and Fabrication, Engineering Craft Practice
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Work
- Radio, Television and Electronics Work
- Blocklaying, Bricklaying and Concrete Work
- Painting and Decoration
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- Machine Woodworking
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Catering Craft Practice
- Garment Making
- Clothing and Textiles
- Dyeing and Bleaching
- Printing Craft Practice
- Leather Goods, Manufacturing and Repair
- GSM Maintenance and Repairs
- Animal Husbandry
- Agricultural Science
- Further Mathematics
- Literature in English
- Civic Education
- Computer studies
- Data Science
- Animal Husbandry
- Command Secondary School Past Questions And Answer
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School Past Questions And Answers
- Airforce Secondary School Past Questions And Answer | PDF Download
- National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Past Questions And Answers
Guidelines for NECO Examination;
- You must use a sharp HB Pencil to complete the answer sheet.
- The answer sheet has your name, registration number and your particulars already printed on it.
- Read through and call the attention of the invigilator to any error(s).
- Think carefully before making your choice of answer.
- When you have chosen the correct answer to the question turn to the appropriate section (English Language/Verbal Aptitude and General Knowledge) of the Answer sheet.
- Look for the number of the question and the letter which agrees with your choice and blacken the circle containing the letter.
- Use the example shown at the bottom left of the answer sheet as guide to proper shading of the correct answers.
- If you wish to change the answer you have shaded previously, first erase it completely before shading the correct answer.
- Work fast and as accurate as you can.
- If you cannot answer any questions, do not spend too much time on it. Go to the next questions.
- Do not ask anybody for explanation to any question during examination except the invigilator.
- You are advised to keep within the period specified for each test.
- You are reminded once again to use the number under English Language and General Knowledge section for Paper 1 of the answer sheet.
- Read the instructions on the answer sheet before finally starting the examination.
More information about the Past Question;
Complete Past Questions with Answers for only NGN1000 per subject– from the year 1998 to date (Up-to-date)
Complete 8 subjects including the Use of English and 7 relevant subjects for NGN7,000 only (Discount of NGN1,000).
Frequently Repeated WAEC Past Questions for NGN2000 only per subject
Note, nothing good comes easy, grab a copy od this study material and start practicing now that you still have chance. The earlier the better, work smart. This study material is now in a PDF format for easy download and designed in such a way that’s now compatible with all devices. Below are procedure to download the full PDF file.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
PRICE: ₦1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only) Per Subject
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer depending on how may subjects you’re buying only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.