JAMB Result 2022 is finally out. Check JAMB Result 2022 here on this page. Students who sat for Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board Examination can now check their UTME Result on www.jamb.org.ng.
This article is a special guide to assist student check their performance/result in the just concluded JAMB exams as we have lay down steps on how to check your JAMB UTME Result.
All the candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2022/2023 UTME can now check their results without stress via the portal using your registration details.
JAMB Result 2022
This is to inform the concerned students and the general public that 2022/2023 JAMB Result is officially out. Candidates who sat for the just concluded JAMB examination can now check their UTME result online or via SMS.
Below is a guide on how to check your JAMB 2022 Results, carefully follow the instruction provided here to check you JAMB 2022 result with ease.
Steps to Check JAMB 2022 Result Online
- Check JAMB Result 2022 – www.jamb.org.ng
- Open the JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng. It should load immediately.
- Login with your registration number.
- Go to “Result Notification” tab and click on Check My Result.
- Your result will immediately be displayed.
JAMB 2022 Result Checker
Here is another alternative on Checking JAMB Result. You can now check your JAMB 2022 UTME result using your mobile phone by doing the following:
- Open your Mobile Browser and Enter www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Fill in your JAMB Registration number in the spaces provided.
- Click on Check Results.
- Your Result Slip will be displayed on your screen.
How to Check 2022 JAMB Result Via SMS
Candidates without a smart phone are not left out as they can equally check their JAMB result via SMS by sending UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 or 66019 using the same number used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result would be replied to you as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- A “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate if a result is withheld.
- Suppose a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt. In that case, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate were absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
- You can also check your result via SMS by sending “Result” to 55019 and wait for a few minutes. Your result will be displayed on your screen shortly thereafter.
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box if you find it difficulty in checking your JAMB 2022 result as our support team are readily available to assist you or visit any Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Office close to you. If you find this article helpful then share it with your friends using social media button below.